Things I’ve loved this weekend and today:
- John 20:28-29
“Thomas said to him, â€œMy Lord and my God!â€ Then Jesus told him,
â€œBecause you have seen me, you have believed;
blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
- Sundays are the best days.
- Church is something I truly really love. I mean, sorry. I guess… nah. Not really. I love the music the most I think, music to me in super important in my life even before faith caught up with me. It’s like the bridge holding the future for me, the music letting me travel… keeping it all on the same level. It saved me before faith, and now it saves me in a new way. Not really saving, but strengthens me. Makes me a stronger person, take on the things life brings my way. And the scripture teaches me, the candy fuels me. It makes me feel stronger in my heart. Living and learning folks, it’s all I can do.
- Nature walks are fun, my feet aren’t built to walk on rocks as well as they were when I was 10.
- I am seriously the worst at corn hole. I need to play Frisbee since I cannot NOT flick my wrist to save my life. Oh well, no worries!
- I have the greatest friends, I don’t doubt it. I always give them props, but they deserve so many more accolades. I can’t give enough. People somehow think I am the coolest person (SOMEHOW, HAHA.) but it’s just a reflection, I grow from things around. I complete myself from others.
- HYFR IS AN AMAZING MUSIC VIDEO.
Get out of my blog, confusing me with questions.
REAL POSTS COMING SOON.